Thursday, June 7, 2012


Community Literacy
We are all apart of Communities that benefit us and teach us lesson and qualities. Some of these qualities will stick with us forever, while some will be lost along the journey.
Some of the communities that have affected my life the most are my family, my friends and the Society of Manufacturing Engineers or SME. I have learned priceless qualities from each one of these communities. I am going to talk about only one from each. From my family I learned one of the most important qualities that you can have in life, respect. Living with my five older siblings helped me learn this feature rather quickly. A quality that my friends affected greatly is my language and the way I act. I grew up with them so we all act very similarly; each taking a little from each other making our group what we are today. SME has taught me my business language and how I must act around superiors and bosses in settings like interviews and such.
All of these qualities have affected my life greatly and will help me succeed in life undoubtedly. I am forever grateful for these communities.

By Spencer Geissel

No comments:

Post a Comment